Unevenness of distribution of mineral and raw material resources by the countries and continents predetermines the necessity of moving large quantity of mineral raw materials and its processing products. Usually the countries having considerable stocks of one or another type of minerals, but in which the capacities of mineral raw materials processing are weakly developed or even miss are the exporters. Mostly the industrially developed countries are those, which import mineral raw materials, because they suffer from the lack of separate types of minerals.
Such countries like China, Australia, Canada, Russia, countries of the Latin America, the South East Asian Nations are the exporters of mineral raw materials; and recently these were only some African countries. So, if the North Africa countries (Libya, Algeria) and the West African countries (Nigeria, Ghana etc.) for a good while are developing the mineral and raw material component of the economy, then the East African countries have not long ago discovered their potential in this sector and are at the start stage, which, of course, gives unique possibilities for the international investors.
Considering the growth of the industry in the East African countries that requires stable energetic infrastructure for generation and transmission of electric power excellent possibilities are created for the investor to receive more favorable conditions when investing into the sector of energy power.
Gemini Corp. LTD is ready to facilitate your success in the sector of energy power and render the following services:
Our company is ready to render the following services subject to the gained experience:
- Determination of strategic targets of customer’s company considering the specific nature of the region;
- Development of a united strategy of customer’s company;
- Cost minimization;
- Correct determination and arrangement of priorities in work;
- Increase of competitiveness of customer’s company.
- Our company offers services of lobbying the business interests in the public authorities of the countries that are included into the East African Community (EAC).
- Representing the customer’s interests in the public structures;
- Formation and development of a positive image of customer’s company in the public authorities and public associations;
- Establishment of relations with the governmental structures, the community and business environment;
- Providing actual information about any events, which somehow affect your interests (draft laws under development, decrees, attitudes in the government circles, audits, pressing actions etc.);
- Chance of informal solution of your arising problems;
- Formation of a team of supporters in the bodies of executive and legislative power, mass media, as well as in public associations protecting your interests;
- Establishment of a „most-favored-nation status” for all your initiatives and projects;
- Chance to ignore sharkers of any level.
- Analysis of global and regional market of raw materials and finished products, logistics calculation.
Logistics and safety is one of the key components of any project’s success. Our company has all possibilities to ensure:
- Full organization of a visit to the countries of the region (transfer, accommodation, security, provision of motor and air transport through all period of stay);
- Logistics and security of cargos.
At the moment there is a rapid growth of the number of foreign companies, which work and are interested in work in the stable growing African market. The success largely depends on your idea, including the methods and possibilities of its implementation, and our company is ready to help you in it.
We are ready to ensure the quickest entry to the market with minimum costs of time, human and financial resources.
- Idea study;
- Creation of a business plan;
- Writing of development strategy;
- Development of a business model;
- Formation of a project’s team;
- Planning of marketing actions and campaigns.
If the customer makes a positive decision:
- Execution and acquisition o fall permits/licenses and the required documentation for start of activity;
- Project launching;
- Organization of marketing and brand campaigns.
Considering the rapid growth of economics and political stability in the East Africa countries, formation of market of securities, appearance of local successful companies that are ready for merging and takeovers by the foreign investors, we offer the following services:
- We will help to define the target/object for merging/takeover in the region;
- We will organize and arrange due diligence;
- We will conduct negotiations and ensure transaction conclusion the best way for the customer;
- We will organize legal accompaniment (execution of all necessary contracts, permits, licenses, registration of property rights etc.).
Any business arriving to new markets faces specific difficulties that are typical for just this one region. The East Africa is not an exception. Working long in the continent of Africa, we have concluded that we can successfully solve these difficulties only applying the „African methods”, because the universal solutions developed considering the European experience, in case of Africa do not work or give a negative impact making the problem even deeper.
Many think that the “African methods” mean corruption, but this is not true. The “African methods” are rules of business making, which as much as possible consider the behavioral model of the business community and the business traditions that have been formed under the impact of culture, mentality, history of nations living in these countries. Without knowing and considering the above it is impossible to create successful business, because the external factors impact formation and development of business processes the most.
Our team has gone all the way from direct implementation of the European experience to application of the successful synthesis of European and African methods. We understand what our customers want from us and how to successfully solve the difficulties that have arisen on the African land.
Our rules while rendering services
- Keep the information received from the customer confidential;
- Strictly follow the agreed terms of service rendering;
- Refuse from the project if there is no confidence in its successful implementation;
- Duly inform the customer about the possible risks.